Stepping Up September 11-18th | 2nd Annual Virtual Run/Walk 5K
KSKJ Life’s Stepping Up Program originally started as a commitment to increase movement and introduce exercise to your regular routine. KSKJ Life will host its 2nd Annual Virtual 5k Walk/Run to encourage member engagement, giveback and to have fun. Remember, you don’t have to be a runner to join us! Whether you sprint, jog, walk, or roll, we’re happy to have you in the race. This is a friendly competition with friends, t-shirts and selfies. You pick the route, what time to wake up, and choose what time to start. Run or walk through your neighborhood and choose your finish line. This program is opened to all members and non-members.
- Cost is $25 (plus shipping)
- Vote on your favorite charity to help us determine who will receive a portion of the proceeds.
- American Red Cross
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Ronald McDonald House Charities®
- You will receive a T-shirt to wear the day of your race
- Choose the day you run during the week of September 11-18th
- Improve your daily habits for physical and mental wellness
- As a member benefit, KSKJ Life will pay the race processing fees
- Have fun!
We would love to see you on your journey! Tag @kskjlife or #kskjlife #steppingup. Every participant who tags us will receive a gift!
Registration is now closed. If you would still like to register, even though a shirt is not guaranteed, please email us at Steppingup@kskjlife.com.